.

15 agosto, 2010

Publicado por Natali Lizarraga en 21:19

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Entrada más reciente Entrada antigua Inicio
Suscribirse a: Enviar comentarios (Atom)
-----------------------------------------------------



Vows are spoken to be broken; Feelings are intense, words are trivial; Pleasures remain, So does the pain; Words are meaningless. Enjoy the silence

Love is a color only the blind can see

Love is a color only the blind can see
   Love is wanting


      to be loved;


Take those dreams and make
them all come true;



Fly away


Flap your wings
------------------------------------

------------------------------------

Oigo tu voz, sueño contigo y eres mi ángel de paz, déjame volar

a tu lado yo por siempre quiero estar; tus alas me llenan el alma.

-------------------------------------------

Baby you are all that I want;
When you are lying here in my arms
I'm finding it hard to believe
We are in heaven.
And love is all that I need
And I found it there in your heart;
It isn't too hard to see
We are in heaven.


No me queda mas remedio que dejarte ir;
♥--------♥--------♥--------♥--------♥


Window

Window

of the

of the

soul

soul
Just open your eyes, I need you to look into mine

-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------



-------------------------------------------





------------------------------------
Trough the dark there is light



-------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------

There is always a Rainbow among the clouds






---------------------------------------------

Time is too slow for those who wait,

too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love,
time is eternity.

Time is eternity

Time is eternity

When you are young, you can only dream

When you are young, you can only dream

Kara Monahan: My closest relationship is with my Blackberry, Thank God it vibrates !

Sexto Sentido ♥

Sexto Sentido ♥
MALCOLM CROWE: If you could change something in your life, anything at all, what would it be?...COLE SEAR: Instead of something I want, can it be something I don't want?...MALCOLM CROWE: Okay... COLE SEAR: I don't wanna be scared anymore.

MALCOM CROWE: I think I can go now. Just needed to do a couple of things. I needed to help someone; I think I did. And I needed to tell you something: You were never second, ever. I love you. You sleep now. Everything will be different in the morning... ANNA CROWE: Good night, Malcolm... MALCOLM CROWE: Good night, sweetheart.

A walk to remember ♥

A walk to remember ♥
Landon: Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.

LANDON: I'm sorry she never got her miracle... REVEREND SULLIVAN: She did. It was you.

JAMIE: I'm scared of not being with you. LANDON: Oh baby, that will never happen... I'll be here.

Jamie has faith in me. She makes me want to be different, better. All i know is that she is beautiful

JAMIE: You know what I figured out today? LANDON: What?... JAMIE: Maybe God has a bigger plan for me than I had for myself. Like this journey never ends. Like you were sent to me because I'm sick. To help me through all this. You're my angel.

Si tuviera 30 ♥

Si tuviera 30 ♥
Jenna: I saw his thingy!

Jenna: Who are these women? Does anyone know? I don't recognize any of them. I want to see my best friend's big sister, the girls from the soccer team, my next door neighbor, real women who are smart and pretty and happy to be who they are. These are the women to look up to. Let's put life back into the magazine. And fun and laughter and silliness. I think we all - I think all of us - want to feel something that we've forgotten or turned our backs on because maybe we didn't realize how much we were leaving behind. We need to remember what used to be good. If we don't, we won't recognize it even if it hits us between the eyes.

JENNA: I love you, Matt. You're my best friend... MATT: I love you too, Jenna... I've always loved you.

BECKY: I like your dress... JENNA: That's because I have these incredible boobs to fill it out!

JENNA: You want to know a secret?... MATT: Yeah. JENNA: You're the sweetest guy I've ever met.

JENNA: Wait, listen to me. I'm 13!... LUCY: Jenna, if you're gonna start lying about your age, I'd go with 27.

A Cinderella Story ♥

A Cinderella Story ♥
AUSTIN: Sam! Okay, I know you think that I'm just some... SAM: Coward? Phony?... AUSTIN: Okay, just listen... SAM: No, you listen. You turned out to be exactly who I thought you were. I never pretended to be somebody else. It's been me all along. And it was me who was hurt in front of everybody. Look, I didn't come here to yell at you, okay? I came to tell you that I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was, but I'm not anymore. And the thing is, I really don't care what people think about me... because I believe in myself. And I know that things are gonna be okay. But even though I have no family, and no job, and no money for college... it's you that I feel sorry for. I know that guy that sent those emails is somewhere inside of you, but I can't wait for him... because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in this drought. Useless and disappointing.

Bailar es soñar con los pies

Bailar es soñar con los pies

Carrie Bradshaw

Carrie Bradshaw

Are we sluts?

Are we sluts?

In a city like New York, with infinite possibilities, has monogamy become too much to expect?

In a city like New York, with infinite possibilities, has monogamy become too much to expect?

Dejame volar a tu encuentro, ser tu hada azul.

Dejame volar a tu encuentro, ser tu hada azul.

Te necesito, como a la luz de sol.

Te necesito, como a la luz de sol.

Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.

Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hot like me.

If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy and I'd be the best friend that you fall in love with.

If we were a movie, you'd be the right guy and I'd be the best friend that you fall in love with.

Contigo soy capaz de lo que sea

Contigo soy capaz de lo que sea

We were meant to be together

We were meant to be together

Quiero alzar en vuelo con tu gran amor por el azul del cielo.

Quiero alzar en vuelo con tu gran amor por el azul del cielo.

You are every part of me

You are every part of me

Take a look at me now

Take a look at me now

They want my treasures so they get their pleasures from my photo

They want my treasures so they get their pleasures from my photo

I know my weakness are your eyes

I know my weakness are your eyes

I will be all you need and more

I will be all you need and more

When you look at me suddenly it's clear

When you look at me suddenly it's clear

You took my innocence away

You took my innocence away

It makes me smile

It makes me smile

I wish that life could tell me the secret of how to be perfect

I wish that life could tell me the secret of how to be perfect

I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

En tus ojos me perdí

En tus ojos me perdí

When I'm not with you I lose my mind

When I'm not with you I lose my mind

Something about you caught my eye

Something about you caught my eye

You got me in a crazy position

You got me in a crazy position

Time goes by, so slowly

Time goes by, so slowly

You are too big to fit in here

You are too big to fit in here

Glamour

Glamour

Archivo del blog

  • ►  2011 (6)
    • febrero (1)
    • enero (5)
  • ▼  2010 (106)
    • diciembre (3)
    • octubre (2)
    • agosto (24)
    • julio (21)
    • junio (1)
    • mayo (17)
    • abril (20)
    • marzo (16)
    • enero (2)
  • ►  2009 (7)
    • octubre (3)
    • febrero (1)
    • enero (3)
  • ►  2008 (26)
    • diciembre (4)
    • noviembre (2)
    • octubre (20)

Midnight


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

Tema Fantástico, S.A.. Con la tecnología de Blogger.