15 agosto, 2010

“Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, only a plane ride away”
“Maybe all men are a drug. Sometimes they bring you down and sometimes, like now, they get you so high”
 
“Are there some women put in the world just to make you feel bad about yourself?”
“It's really hard to walk in a single woman's shoes: that's why you sometimes need really special shoes!” 
“I admit it's tempting to wish for the perfect boss, the perfect parent or the perfect outfit. But maybe the best any of us can do is not quit, play the hand we've been dealt, and accessorize what we've got"
"Do any of you have a completely unremarkable friend or maybe a houseplant I could go to dinner with on Saturday night?"

Charlotte: So how are you?
Carrie: I'm good. How are you?
Charlotte: Great.
Carrie: I told Aidan about the affair and he broke up with me.
Charlotte: Trey and I never had sex on our honeymoon.
Carrie: You win. So. Should we get more coffee or should we get two guns and kill ourselves?”
 Samantha: "Men, they may have you on your knees, but you've got them by the balls."
"So what are we going to do? Sit around bars, sipping Cosmos and sleeping with strangers when we're eighty?"
Carrie: I'd like to think that people have more than one soulmate.
Samantha: I agree! I've had hundreds.
Carrie: Yeah! And you know what, if you miss one, along comes another one. Like cabs.
Guy: This floor's non smoking!
Carrie: I have an addiction, sir!
Charlotte: I proposed myself!
Carrie: What?
Charlotte: Yes. I suggested he have a tomato salad, then I suggested we get married.
Carrie: Wait. What exactly did he say?
Charlotte: Alrighty!
Carrie: Alrighty? He said alrighty? Now I'm thinking the upsetting thing isn't that you proposed, it's that you proposed to a guy that says "alrighty."
Charlotte: Oh, Carrie, stop!
Carrie: Alrighty.
"And then I realized something, twenty-something girls are just fabulous, until you see one with the man who broke your heart."
Charlotte: You're engaged!
Carrie: I threw up. I saw the ring and I threw up. That can't be normal.
Samantha: That's my reaction to marriage. 
 

No hay comentarios: